Do you know your split tests from your bounce rate? Are you able to speak data? Can you counter user objections like a sword-wielding musketeer? Can you juggle so many tasks that you could apply for a role in the circus? If you are reading this and nodding “yes”, Blexr would like to talk to you.
Blexr is growing fast and we are looking for Digital product owners to join our team. You’ll be assigned web properties to grow from our three main areas of sports betting, casino and forex, helping our domains reach new users.
Your main responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the website’s product vision and road map.
- Increasing revenue and traffic in a sustainable manner for your website.
- Creating a data-driven culture among your team based on insights from multiple channels.
- Tracking and analyzing customer behavior to define user stories, improve UX, and optimize user happiness with your product.
- Presenting your team’s achievements and learnings in demos and retrospectives.
- Prioritizing your team’s backlog based on business value and ensure QA procedures are followed on all new developments.
- Collaborating with the product manager and main stakeholders in preparation for quarterly program increment planning events.
- Driving innovation and growth on your product, while ensuring proper KPIs are in place to provide clarity and insights.
- Collaborating with developers and understanding the scope of any technical enabling works.
- Collaborating with shared service teams, such as content, SEO, and design to ensure smooth workflows and that deadlines are met.
- Collaborating closely with commercial and financial manager to provide clear P&L statements and ensure your product provides ROI.
- You have a thorough understanding of the affiliate business model and experience with either casino, sports betting or forex sites.
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills and can inspire and motivate your team.
- You have experience in performing market research, competitor analysis, and gap analysis for your product.
- You can create a vision, roadmap and strategy for a product operating within gaming industry and have experience doing so.
- You have experience with a product’s full life cycle, from vision, ideation & prototyping, through to development, testing, release and continual improvement.
- You have 3+ years practical experience in working as a product owner within an Agile environment and are used to working with a team of designers, writers, SEO analysts, software developers and account managers.
- You know how to define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the core health of your products.
- You know how to gather insights about your customers and how to improve their experience across the conversion funnel.
- You hold a degree level or equivalent
- EU Passport Holder
Apply for Digital Product Owner
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.