#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
If you dream of:
- Working for a famous international rent-a-car company
- Communicating and assisting customers by answering various requests, via phone and e-mail
- Achieving great customer satisfaction, focusing on clients’ needs
- Actively and creatively contributing to the whole support process, thus providing the best services and products for our clients
- Practicing your language skills on a daily basis
And you have:
- Very good level of French
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivation, pragmatic and friendly approach
- Well-developed customer orientation skills
- Abilities for prioritization
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!