Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition retail jobs!
We are looking for dynamic candidates in a very busy and exciting environment.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Game of Thrones The Touring Exhibition is a full-time sales representative, sales staff, operative, photo operations staff, stock handling and many more.
You must speak basic English and fluent German speaker.
- Able to work in the Oberhausen CentrO area
- You must be a full time resident in Germany and have all the correct paperwork to be used in Germany including: permanent German address, social security number, health insurance and tax ID.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT FOREIGN NATIONALS WHO ARE NOT FULL TIME RESIDENTS IN GERMANY.
You must be available for:
- Interviews and training on the week of the 19th of November
- Start working on the 24th of November
- Available to do shifts that could start at 8am and finish at 11pm.
- Must be available for the duration of the exhibition - 3 months.
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and with an opening statement and a little bit about your retail experience. Please also include a photo along with the application.
You want to join a group interview and there will be a trial period.
Able to work and communicate in English and German and fully registsrted to work in Germany.
Part time and full time positions available
Apply for Game of Thrones retail jobs at Oberhausen
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.