Lenovo is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative for channel partners to develop and grow its datacenter business. In this role, both prospecting and relationship management skills will be required. The chosen Inside Sales Representative will create positive business outcomes for his/her clients and Lenovo and will require extensive teaming with channel partners.
The chosen Inside Sales Representative will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and perform activities as outlined below.
• Establish long term and professional relationship with new customers
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
• Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
• Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
• Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Minimum two (2) years sales experience in the Data Center market with a proven track record of success.
- Proven ability to sell Data Center solutions consisting of servers, storage, and networking devices including the supporting management software and services.
- Good understanding of the core technologies, industry trends, and workloads shaping the Data Center including Cloud, Converged Systems, and Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills.
-Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed execution quality
Behaviors & Work Attitude :
• A good communicator with excellent personal appearance
• Good skills in working with a team
• Entrepreneurial mind-set, self sufficient
• Can work well under pressure
• Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do
• Problem solver and decision-maker
• Able to align with people and influence decision making
• Have a passion for sales