JBC Energy is seeking Junior Energy Market Analysts (m/f) for its Research Team at its office in central Vienna.
Successful candidates will have a strong interest in international energy markets, sound analytical backgrounds, and enjoy writing/editing reports and articles.
- Researching and analysing international energy markets with a focus on crude oil and refined product markets
- Writing articles and studies on the latest energy market developments on a regular basis
- Updating, developing, and analysing databases and charts
- Have a strong interest in oil, gas, and alternative energy markets as well as broader economic and political developments
- Are fluent in English (preference for native speaker; German, Arabic, Mandarin or Russian are additional assets)
- Have solid analytical skills and a natural interest in numbers
- Have a high level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Have a bachelor degree or higher
- Have ideally some work experience
- Hold a valid Austrian work permit
- Stimulating work focusing on an interesting, global market of great economic and political significance
- The opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team in a fast-moving environment
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Austrian law obliges us to quote the minimum annual gross salary, which amounts to €25,600 for this position as defined by the relevant collective bargaining agreement (for minimal qualifications and without extra hours) with the possibility of higher payment.
Applicants should send a cover letter with a CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications sent by email will be considered.
Apply for Junior Energy Market Analyst (m/f)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.