As IT Business Relationship Manager Commercial & Digital at PepsiCo you will be responsible for managing client relationships and serve as contact for the of technology delivery and support for the Sales, Marketing,Digital and Communications functions for the PepsiCo Benelux and Nordics Business Units.
Relationship Manager Commercial & Digital Benelux-Nordics
Locaties: Utrecht, NL
Categorieën Engineering / IT
As IT Business Relationship Manager Commercial & Digital at PepsiCo you will be responsible for managing client relationships and serve as contact for the of technology delivery and support for the Sales, Marketing,Digital and Communications functions for the PepsiCo Benelux and Nordics Business Units. This includes the End to End accountability for the all aspects of the IT agenda from strategy to value realization of the overall portfolio and budgets in these areas.
You will be engaged in a number of projects (e.g. on trade promotions management, digital marketing & e-commerce) and be involved in running global pilots, in which you will be in contact with colleagues from all over the world. You will challenge your stakeholders and will be challenged to deliver high-end solutions. If you are able to drive people to a common objective and have obtained relevant work experience in an international, global company and if you don´t walk away for a huge challenge, we invite you to apply.
- Manages business relationships and projects across IT teams, vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for area(s) of ownership to ensure value realization
- Supports development of strategic roadmap (i.e., defines the case for change, gains investment approval, identifies pursuit opportunities)
- Defines the strategy for integrating systems by providing a technology perspective that ensures alignment of IT approach
- Drives technology and business process innovation to enable competitive position
- Manages a portfolio of services to address business needs
- Anticipates needs by supporting pilots and investigating potential solutions in order to communicate solution recommendations
- Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new technologies for increased productivity
- Leverages the long-term roadmap defined by architecture in order to implement alternatives that meet the business process requirements and financial requirements
- Analyzes components of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) impacting process reengineering
- Participates in business process design workshops with internal or external teams
- Participates in change management analysis during process design
- Aligns process improvements with sector transformation visions
- Creates the business case and target value to be realized and drives effort to ensure project is approved and funded
- Delivers final version of the documented processes and ensures Business Requirements Specification is documented and signed off on by business owner
- Assesses that Project Charter objectives have been met and closes project
- Schedules Benefits Realization Reviews as applicable
Key interactions across the organization
- Partners with business sponsors to influence business case, identify high level business requirements and align on initiatives that will enable their business objectives
- Works with sector IT resources to ensure operations of technology services
- Works with development and delivery, operations and CTO teams to ensure effective solution delivery and ongoing operations
- Works with team members in other IT organizations to develop prototype solutions
- Partners with the key stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive process improvements
- Works with IT and project teams to define as is and to be processes
- Collaborates with stakeholders to cascade vision and best practices
- Works with business to shape and define demand
- Degree level education. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related IT business work experience, preferably within FMCG
- Strong Leadership and Management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different countries in a matrix environment
- Subject matter expertise:
- SAP Sales and Distribution or SAP BI to review and approve SAP changes
- Digital platforms would be a plus: e-commerce, digital marketing
- Master Data Management in SAP
- Process integration touch points with SAP FI/CO and SAP MM-WM would be a plus
- SAP Trade Promotions Management experience would be a plus
- Retail sales execution processes and applications would be a plus
- Ability to manage budget
- Experience in managing project teams
- Outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to solve highly complex problems within his/her work team
- Strong project management skills - proven record of successfully completed projects
- Proficient business level English language skills
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
What does PepsiCo offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
Please apply online via the 'Apply' button
Agency calls not appreciated
Keywords: Job, Vacancy, Full-time, Utrecht, Engineer.