Join the team behind one of the TOP #5 apps in Lifestyle and Entertainment category on AppStore with over 35 million downloads and over 25,000 5-star reviews. We are looking for an extremely driven, uber-organized Senior Manager to continue developing new collaborations and produce and maintain an efficient and organized process for delivering original content.
Ruby Labs Ltd is one of the fastest-growing start-ups established in London in 2018. Our mission is to develop high-value mobile apps that users will be willing to purchase and use over time. And followed by a strategy backed by in-depth market analysis, strong and focused development teams and aggressive marketing investments.
Location: Remote. For candidates from Barcelona - we will be happy to meet you at the office on occasion
Offices: London, Barcelona, Malta
Remuneration: High, TBD
- Develop new collaborations with content creators / owners
- Negotiate content production agreements
- Ensure adherence to established schedules and releases
- Collect and organize all assets required for content uploading
- Responsible for identifying and implementing efficiency hacks in order to improve our content systems
- 3-5 years in content, operations and/or project management
- Startup and/or mobile apps experience preferred
- Tech-savvy, highly organized and independent
- Strong verbal, writing and negotiating skills
- Detail and results oriented
- Commercially minded and constantly looking for ways to be more effective and efficient
- Hard worker, humble and hungry
- Passionate about the development of brand new and useful products
- Collaborative, team player and can do attitude
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Ruby Labs ltd, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Apply for Senior Content Development Manager - Mobile Apps
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.