BITPANDA is searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative to work as a Trade exchange account manager in our industry leading financial platform; primarily handling inbound enquires, financial trades, customer issues with processing payment and Bitcoin purchases. We’ve taken a huge challenge and made it into our mission: To create an open financial system for the world. In order to achieve this, we are building a team of smart, creative and passionate optimists - the kind of people who see opportunity where others see roadblocks. Due to Covid-19 applicants can work remotely from home.
You must be an expert communicator, very comfortable interacting with clients from all backgrounds and have a calm, can-do attitude.
Daily duties / key skills:
• Answering questions from customers - It is critical to listen and understand the incoming call to ensure the member's need is quickly identified
• Trading for customers online on different platform and online sites.
• Consultative approach - provide necessary direction to members on the claim filing process, available products, website navigation and Payflex policies and programs
• Resolving concerns – we train our employees to achieve first call resolutions through active listening, coaching customers and providing necessary follow up communication.
• Handling complaints - ability to maintain composure while handling difficult conversations
• Workload prioritisation
• Keep customer records up to date
• Answer all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
• Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy
• Follow GDPR
• Take initiative in resolving complaints
• Positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times
• Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behaviour training
• Office based
• Flexible working hours available
• 20+ hours per week
• Generous pay: £25-35 per hour
Must have great attention to detail.
Must be a team player.
Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
Must have strong communications skills.
Must be organized.
Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Trade Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.